Updated: August 12, 2022
Collection of Information
Identification Information. When you interact with Teleeo through our Website or services, you may provide or we may collect information that identifies you, such as your:
- First and Last Name
- Phone Number
- Postal Address
Professional and employment-related information. This includes information describing your current employer, title and work history. For example, we may collect this information when you submit an inquiry regarding our services or submit a resume seeking employment with Teleeo.
Other Information: We also collect other information you may voluntarily provide. For example, we receive your communications with us (such as through email, feedback, social media or other forms).
Information from third parties (such as, from your employer): We may also receive information about you from third party sources, including from your employer or from public record sources. For example, your employer may provide your information to us, such as in connection with our services.
How do we use this information?
We use the information and data we collect principally in order to provide our Website and services. More specifically, we may use your personal information to:
- Communicate with you regarding our services and with respect to your questions and requests;
- Operate our Website, provide our services, and publish content;
- Distribute content to you in accordance with your preferences as well as to provide other notifications to you (for example, updates about our policies and terms);
- Measure usage of the Website;
- If you provide us with a resume or other information related to a job request, we will use that information to evaluate your submission;
- Provide for the safety and security of our Website and services;
- Conduct research and similar activities to improve our Website and services; and
- Comply with our legal and regulatory responsibilities and to enforce our rights.
How is your information shared?
- Your information may be shared to parties who support our business, such as professional advisors as well as to web-hosting providers, analytics providers, customer-relationship management software providers and other similar information technology providers.
- Any court, governmental authority, law enforcement agency or other third party where we believe disclosure is necessary to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation, or otherwise to protect our rights, the rights of any third party or individuals’ personal safety, or to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or safety issues.
- To our affiliated entities and in connection with the sale, assignment or other transfer of our company or one of our businesses and of their assets.
How We Protect Your Information
Teleeo takes reasonable and appropriate precautions to ensure that user information is protected from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. We restrict access to user information to those individuals who reasonably need access to perform their job functions. You should keep in mind that no Internet transmission is ever 100% secure or error-free.
Our Website and services are not directed at children under the age of 16 and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 16 through our Website and/or services. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 16 has provided personal information to us, please contact us, and we will endeavor to delete that information from our databases.
Links to Other Websites
Our Website and services may contain links to other websites. The operators of such other websites may collect information about you, including through cookies or other technologies. If you are using our Website or services and click a link to another site, you will leave our Website and this Policy will not apply to your use of and activity on those other sites. We encourage you to read the legal notices posted on those sites, including their privacy policies. We are not responsible for the data collection and use practices of such other sites.
Data Protection Rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
You have certain data protection rights as a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA). Teleeo will take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your personal information. If you wish to be informed about what information we retain, or if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
You have the following data protection rights:
- Right to access personal information. You have the right to access, update or delete the information that we have.
- Withdrawing consent. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- You can object to processing and restrict processing of your user information
We may request specific information from you to confirm your identity. We may charge a reasonable fee to provide substantial copies of documents.
Some browsers have incorporated a Do Not Track (DNT) feature. These features, when turned on, send a signal that you prefer that the website you are visiting not collect and use data regarding your online searching and browsing activities. As there is not yet a common understanding on how to interpret the DNT signal, we currently do not respond to DNT signals on our site.
Social Media Features
Teleeo Cookie Guide
As with many websites, Teleeo’s website (located at www.Teleeo.com)(our “Website”) uses a standard technology called a “cookie” and other similar technologies (such as, pixels and web beacons), which are small data files that are transferred to your computer when you use our Website. These technologies automatically identify your browser whenever you interact with our Website.
- Improve the user experience on our Website; and
- Track anonymous site usage.
Currently, we use the following cookies on our Website:
Google Analytics – For more information on Google Analytics cookies, visit www.google.com/policies. To opt-out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. This will allow you to download and install a Google Analytics cookie-free web browser.
LinkedIn– For more information on LinkedIn cookies visit https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy. To opt-out of being tracked by LinkedIn across all websites visit https://www.linkedin.com/psettings/guest-controls/retargeting-opt-out?trk=microsites-frontend_legal_cookie-policy.
Controlling and Deleting Cookies
The processes for controlling and deleting cookies vary depending on which browser you use. To find out how to do so with a particular browser, you can use your browser’s “Help” function or alternatively, you can visit http://www.aboutcookies.org which explains, step-by-step, how to control and delete cookies in most browsers.
Updates to This Policy